Monday, November 14

It's monday. Monday feels like breathing with your head under a tap. It's hot and it's fuck-humid. Parents are in KL. Brother's in school.

So I start to think. Thinking makes me feel important, which is better than feeling bored. I feel obliged to feel important.

I think I'm really glad that RI ended when it did. Sure, good memories, good times, yo. In all honesty I was beginning to hate it, and hate the world, a little more and more every morning. Sometimes I still feel persecuted when the world imposes itself so violently on my sweet unconsciousness.

So. Sit on comp. Listen to various shades of angsty music - Tchaikovsky and Nirvana. Dire straits. But dire straits makes me feel happy, and when you're happy you stop feeling important because you STOP THINKING.

Do you know
that if you
listen to something
for too long
you stop liking it?

dadadadadaddadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada. __--``---->.

Peace, love, empathy - are you scared now?

Got you there. But RI lasted for as long as it did - you know when people say 'I wish it would last forever' they don't actually mean it because if it ACTUALLY lasted forever they'd fucking hate it and they'd wake up everymorning feeling persecuted because forever imposes itself on you horribly. 4 years is good.

I stopped listening to classical music for a bit. Take a dive into modern stuff. Metal, punk, yo. I just flipped to tchaikovsky's 5th just now, and wow. Stop listening, stop writing, stop reading, stop watching, just sleep, take a break and feel the air. I needed to stop RI. I wish it would've lasted forever.

Everyone should be happy. Everyone should STOP THINKING.

Peace... love, and empathy.


Got you there.


adam

wb :

Blog Archive