Monday, October 25

for bo and me courtesy of Ira Kaplan. (punctuation by me)

Hey Mr. Tough, don't you think we've suffered enough? Why don't you meet me on the dancefloor when it's Tiny Tom time? And if you need to tell me something once you won't have to say it twice. And if you ask for a nickel I'm gonna hand you a dime. And we'll forget about our problems, if only for a little while, and leave our worries in the corner - leave them in a big, big pile. Pretend! Everything can be alright.

Hey Mrs. Blue, time to think of something new. The Possum's spinning our hips, the old soft shoe. And if you wanna lose the rest of the night there's nothing better I have to do. And if I tell you something you won't have to ask if it's true. And we'll forget about our problems, if only for a little while, and leave our worries in the corner - leave them in a big, big pile.

Pretend everything can be alright.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heh hey i just saw the last episode of "Bored to death" and this song came on in the ending. What is the name of the song? fell in love with it immediately! found this page throug google when i googled part of the lyric from the song! =)

Love from Norway!
Øivind

wb :

Blog Archive