Wednesday, January 22

A long, drawn-out going away sale, like the pain of knowing that a long friendship is about to end, and having that loom over you for months, and there's nothing you can do about it. Buy my stuff!

This post will be updated periodically. There are some things that I would rather not have to bring around when I end up either going back to Singapore or going to some other part of America for my MA/MM. All prices are in USD and are negotiable.

So, I am selling:

$1000 - A REAL VINTAGE '79/80 Fender Stratocaster. With hard case, gig bag that smells a bit like cat pee, whammy bar. Has been repaired/set up by a professional (Fried guitars in downtown brooklyn). Playable, beautiful, heavy - I'd keep it myself if I wasn't so sure I'd destroy it with forks and power drills.

$250 - A Yamaha Electric Piano. Can't remember the model - it cost me about $500 new. 88 weighted keys, a small number of presets. Comes with a keyboard stand.

$950 - an AER Compact 60 guitar amplifier. It's a terrible price (you can get a new one for $1000) but I'm not sure I really want to sell this, unless I get a great offer. Negotiable! Dollar for dollar one of the best amps money can buy - if you want cleans. No distortion at all, but it has stunning frequency response all the way up into super highs and super lows - meaning it's wonderful for 7 and 8 string guitars as well as smaller instruments, as well as a general amp for electronic (non-guitar) work. 2 inputs, one of which accepts XLR cables. Built in DI, headphones output, effects send/return, tuner output. Basically everything you could possibly need in an amp.


Books! $6 each. Plato's Symposium. Montaigne's Essays. Marguerite de Navarre's The Heptameron. ah, fuck it. here's a picture. If you zoom in you can read the titles. THE UPPER SHELF IS NOT FOR SALE.


Textbooks

Intermediate Chinese 2 Textbook & Workbook (used) - $35 for both.

Electronics

$72 - an Amazon Kindle Keyboard - one of the old black n white ones with the QWERTY keyboard. It's the model with internet access via Whispernet. 

$110 - Google Nexus 7 tablet, 1st gen. It's seen some use, but is in good, nay, great condition, and comes with a PVC case.
$80 - Nintendo DS lite. Comes with GTA: Chinatown Wars and N+.

$40 - Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard. Small, portable keyboard. Hard case that transforms into a tablet stand - perfect for iPads and other tablets. 

$12 - USB numpad. Useful, I guess. if you have no num pad, and need a num pad with burning ferocity. I used it to play Angband mostly.

No comments:

wb :

Blog Archive