Sunday, May 15

16! w00tness.

What's so great about being 16? I think it's overrated. I mean, yeah, wow. I can have sex now. It isn't like i'm the sort of person who's really inclined to be having a lot of sex at this age, nor do I know anybody who'd be inclined to be having sex with me. So there isn't anything great about that.
I can watch NC-16 movies. Which is great, but I hardly watch movies anyways. So it isn't likely to affect me. And if I really was that bent on watching a movie I'd have found some way to get in. NC-16 or not.

So yeah, nothing great about being 16. So? We need an excuse to celebrate. There's never enough of that. Do you know that I have been alive for 5844 days? I initially thought it was 5843, but upon inspection I've realised that WHILE years divisible by 100 aren't in fact leap years, those that are also divisible by 400 are. So 2000 was a leap year, and I accidentally subtracted an extra day from my age. 5844 days, man! Soon to be 5845, but that's tomorrow's business.

Yay.

- ADAM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

wb :

Blog Archive