Tuesday, February 6

Life is good.

School still sucks but school =/= life SO THERE. *rude gesture*

In any case, managed to one-up council today by organising an en-masse pulling-out of all the bands in talentime due to unacceptable working conditions. They panicked and caved in immediately. Haha. I guess revenge is slow and sweet.

I kind of felt bad about feeling good about that for awhile.

HELLO CRUNCH I AM SORRY YOU HAD TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF MY COUNCIL-DIRECTED ANGST. I DON'T HATE YOU. I JUST HATE YOUR ORGANISATION.
(could someone tell crunch please?)

Talentime song went pretty well too, considering all the stage-presence pep talk i've been getting from terence. Still not perfect, but my twitching-and-flailing act is still a step up from standing still. I guess.

adam

No comments:

wb :

Blog Archive