Saturday, August 18

I've given up so much for my studies.
I miss jazz practice. I miss thompson jazz band. I miss going out with friends or hanging around southbridge at midnight and playing 'softly as in a morning sunrise' on a pint of beer. I miss waking up at 8 in the morning and knowing that i'll be practicing until 11 at night. I miss gaming until my eyes are red. I miss having time to read things that aren't my lit texts. I miss crazy after hours dinners debating the merits of Nirvana and Ornette Coleman. I miss concerts.

When i'm done with this shit, i'm out of here and if I have one more look at the bloody A levels I will gut it and strangle it with its fucking intestines, mark my words you fucking MOE assholes I hope you all asphyxiate on your big fucking inflated egos and go to the special hell reserved for the extremely stupid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont you owe us a post? (:

wb :

Blog Archive