Saturday, November 10

Eh, 11.04 pm. The day before the day before Lit paper. I am starting to fray a little.

I'm really not stressed by the A levels - I just find it tedious.
I wish life would pick itself up; dust off; get off my back; something like that or other -
I've been trying to distract myself
This is one of the ways
I need a drink. I need a hug.
Spent most of today alternately memorising Shakespeare and searching for silly Flash games
then blogging vertically

I feel like everything is coming to a soupy, sticky, crusty end, and it'll build up on the edges of my sanity like the crust of evaporated soup and slowly reduce the liveable portion of my psyche to a little 10 cent coin sized spot where i guess i'll lie down and sleep for awhile.

Sigh.

adam

No comments:

wb :

Blog Archive