Wednesday, January 30

Blog games

Grabbed off cher's blog. Sorry cher.

1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, iPod)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool!

Opening Credits : Fall to Pieces by Velvet Revolver - oddly appropriate.

Every time I'm falling down
All alone I fall to pieces

Waking Up : I am the Walrus by the Beatles - What the hell.

I am the egg-man. They are the egg-men. I am the walrus.

First Day of School : Build God, Then We'll Talk by Panic! at the disco - hmm. no comment.

Falling in Love: Summer Rain by Hiromi - also no comment. I realise around this point that my library doesn't have a lot of vocals.

Fight Song: Another Kind of Green by John Mayer -

I didn't need another kind of green to know I'm on the right side with you.


Breaking Up: Satin Doll by Ella Fitzgerald - not quite.

She's nobody's fool so I'm playing it cool as can be.
I'll give it a whirl but I ain't for no girl catching me

Prom: When We Were Free by Pat Metheny Group - haha.

Life: You Got No Right by Velvet Revolver - one of the few on my playlist that I've never listened to before O.o is that trying to say something about the state of my life?

Mental Breakdown: Telegraph Road by Dire Straits - wonderful song, scores just about nothing for appropriateness. It's about a road.

There's six lanes of traffic
Three lanes moving slow

Flashback: Theme from frasier. Hey baby I hear the blues are calling...

Tossed salads and scrambled eggs.

Wedding: Danse Macabre. Holy Crap.

Birth of Child: Four by Miles Davis. NO. NONONONONONONONONO.

Death Scene: Battle Hymn by Manowar. No comment.

Funeral Song: Headless by Joe Satriani. -.-

Ending Credits: Big Machine by Velvet Revolver. WHY do i keep getting them? I don't even particularly like them or have a huge lot of their music.

adam

No comments:

wb :

Blog Archive