Sunday, November 30

In retrospect, one of the more apt turns of phrase that I've stumbled upon with regards to my ongoing relationship with music is 'chemical dependence'. While other people might claim to love music or find complete fulfilment in music I find the only reliable way to describe my need for music is that my brain needs it like it needs alcohol or heroin (or would need if I did heroin...). It's not good for me, it's highly destructive and it often reduces me to a trembling, incoherent wreck. But once you're in, there's no stopping and often one is overcome with a feeling of defensive indignation when people tell you that you should stop for your own good. 

Yes, um. I don't know what the point of that ramble was. I've been listening to 'One Way or Another' for the last 4 hours non-stop.

adam

No comments:

wb :

Blog Archive