Friday, December 5

I've thought of something brilliant : instead of actually having a cool life which I'm sadly unable to do, I shall think up cool situations to be in and put them up here so I can live them vicariously through everyone else's imagination!

Scene 1: Some half assed lame indie kid hits me up on msn by asking me if 'besando chicando con Surfer Rosa' is a reference to the famous Pixies album. I have a good laugh for a good 90 minutes after that. 

adam

EDIT: I and I no come to fight flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high and low places. So while they fight you down, stand firm and give Jah thanks and praises!

EDIT: Am reading Richard Dawkins's 'The Selfish Gene' which to my unscientific mind is thoroughly brilliant and if not actually brilliant is at least a fucking good read.

No comments:

wb :

Blog Archive