Thursday, January 14

agitation

mental static is parsed as punctuation by the word processor

. - ! ?
( . , , !)

and now that I've pressed the 'zen' button on the neural interface things seem a lot cleaner. If only they found a more comfortable way, cos everytime I turn my head to look at the door the 3.5 on my left temple threatens to fall out. And we all know what happens when that happens.

So the update today. Still waiting for army to finish, though that isn't a surprise, it is getting unbearable though, all these things I could be doing yet I need to sit around in the office and answer calls. I could be getting drunk! I could be playing! And the world will not spin backward, not for me.

I have made a commitment, and if there's one thing history has taught us it's that commitment is the instrument of suffering. (Or is suffering the instrument of commitment? Chicken and egg...) but seeing that woman was made before man, I'd say suffering came first. For the next few months I'll make a living as a musician, until I go to uni. I owe this much to myself.

brb. Jacking out.

No comments:

wb :

Blog Archive