Thursday, January 21

More times than I know I've wished for the end of the day and the sunset and the moon and the quiet and it's not weakness, this - it's not anxiety. I just need to be alone for awhile and not let my feelings get the better of me.

It's not a punk that said it, it's not a poet, not a working man or upper-class like a prize poodle with my hair done up. Just trying to be myself, people talk like it's so easy, like you just let go of all the layers and there You Are. I tried that once and I disappeared.

Maybe I don't exist. That would be a conundrum.
Conundrum. Hmm. That would be problematic. For instance, who's writing this?
And - I wish I were Joni Mitchell, but for reasons of physics it seems that I'm not. That's a bummer but I'll live... I guess.

adam

No comments:

wb :

Blog Archive