Tuesday, December 21

Civilisation?

Lotsa people on holidays now. Australia... America... China. I'm not going anywhere this hols due to overwhelming other commitments, but say if I did, where would I go?
Hmm.
Lemme tell you now, I am sick of urbanised locations. I have lived for the better or best portion of fifteen years in a gigantic city-state. All of our natural locations are man-made, or at least man-protected... otherwise they'd have gone years ago. The extent of 'scenery' is a lake (which doubles up as a reservoir) and a tiny little hill or two.
If I had to go away on holiday, I'd go to a place like Africa. Give me a sanitation-deprived cave dwelling any day, if it means I can get away from 'civilisation'.

-Adam (who is running out of things to talk about. Ideas are welcome.)

4 comments:

teri said...

Right...go to Kuching it's GREAT...any form of town or shops is 1hour away at LEAST. Oh and are you running out of things to say...is that how you stopped your old blog...haha...figures.

a adhiyatma said...

That's helpful. And yeah, it was.

Unknown said...

try talking about cheese

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

wb :

Blog Archive