Saturday, December 18

New stuff.

In a spate of boredom I decided to start blogging again... we'll see how long this lasts. I'll change the template later when I have time.
I hate the holidays.
Anyways, on to the diatribe.


The worst time to be a human is adolescence. We are unable to cope with such a deluge of new things - new experiences, and realise that we've got no clue what to do - and people flounder for 'identity'. Things that used to be miles off, like growing up and finding a job, are now in your face, so to speak, and nobody's actually remarkably helpful about that. Some people retreat into themselves, seeking this 'identity' - others turn outside to find who they are. This identity crisis, if I can put it that way, drives people on - to do something, anything at all, to the best of their ability so they can say 'This is what I do. This is -me-.' Some people feel inadequate that they can't as of yet call anything 'themselves'... Or call themselves anything.
What about me? In the last three years i've been a student, teacher, writer, poet, musician, speaker, scientist and artist. Can I really say of any of these, 'This is me'?

No.
Transcience is painful.

5 comments:

fiveless said...

that's angst, and you seem to be experiencing it

teri said...

Why do people feel the need to call themselves anything? Aren't we all just a little bit of everything? If you really do feel the need to 'call' yourself something because not calling yourself anything makes you feel inadequate, then call yourself a 'teen'. I think it covers all grounds. Really, it does.

Terence said...

Who're they?

And no, 'i won't do it just cos you say so!'

Have fun.

a adhiyatma said...

Ha... yeah, it is. Angst... I'll get over it.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Star hunter tv http://www.nursing-degrees-online-7.info Ready flash website design hosting Phentermine photo pill Where can i find phendimetrazine White strips supreme didrex audi dealer health insurance los angeles culinary school Big bean bag chair

wb :

Blog Archive