Thursday, December 23

I'm tired and I don't understand anything.

Rayner, I highly respect your opinion but I will not blog about cheese.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side.

Clearly this chicken was in a dangerous state of mind, to the point of being suicidally compelled to perform life-threatening stunts like crossing potentially busy roads... you all know that 'the other side' has more than one meaning. You might laugh at first. But this example proves beyond doubt that POULTRY FARMING IS INHUMANE!
Clearly our brutal farming practices are driving INNOCENT chickens to the point of suicide! This cannot be allowed to continue. It shocks me that some countries in the world still permit this barbarism to continue. Let me tell you... there is a place in the future for chickens. Chickens are real people too, with real feelings and real problems. It's Christmas-time, a time for brotherhood - a time when we can make amends with these mistreated souls. Save the chickens.

Feed the chickens - let them know it's christmas-time.

-Adam

2 comments:

teri said...

i like chickens... I totally agree. We should save them and THEN eat them. I can see why you are NOT a vegetarian Adam.

jes* said...

chickens? weird topic... why not... chocolate! haha anyways merry christmas :)
-jeslynn

wb :

Blog Archive