Monday, July 17

"Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education."
- Bertrand Russell

Actually, mostly because I'm just bitter about my GP marks and need to rant about something.



I can't muster enough vitriol to bitch about the school anymore. Actually, i think school really is kind of great. I really enjoy it. Education, on the other hand, just sucks. I wish we could come to school and not learn anything... I don't believe in learning anyway.

Ryan D suggested to me earlier today that we should just be given straight As for our 'A' levels in the true spirit of the raffles programme, because they've already assumed for the 'O' levels that we're the top 3 percent of Singapore, academically and thus going a step further isn't such a logical leap. Sounds like a good scheme to me.


No comments:

wb :

Blog Archive