Monday, August 21

The air this morning wasn't raw or sandy. When i woke up it was an awful taste of purple and depression. Not the artsy kind either. Wake up and grope for the stimulants depression. No amount of teenage angst will make that pretty.

I've never felt so confused. Angst is our way of making depression beautiful. But when you're just depressed, it sucks - not low enough to indulge in self-pity, just low enough to feel awful, awful. Everything I do reveals some new silliness, some ugly scar (I thought was healed over). Not enough honesty to finish this hundred -

100 words
13 May Saturday

adam


edit: Thanks to everyone for the concern, really. It's better to angst here than to be off in some dark corner slitting my wrists or doing LSD. Actually... doing LSD... mmmm.

Haha. I hope that left you all suitably non-comforted. But thank you anyway.





No comments:

wb :

Blog Archive