Monday, January 24

gulp and grimace.

Invited to tea by some unruly gang of stimulant-sipping hooligans. Namely, wang derrick and cheng. Thursday, for several hours at least... I think I might go if I don't crop up some debate stuff. My initial reaction was something along the lines of 'pretentious little fuckers.' Although I didn't really say that. But then again I really should reserve judgement, because I've occasionaly been a pretentious little fucker and hiding it isn't going to make it any better. Besides, who knows? The combined genius of the three aforementioned hooligans might actually have come up with something useful this time.
At LEAST I don't have to suffer that diabolical substance the school serves. 'Gulp and grimace' I call it. It tastes slightly akin to shredded cardboard boiled to a warm soupy consistency, and it feels like having your intestines scooped out with a blunt ice-cream spoon. Which some people might resort to after having too much of it.
Oh my goodness. I've done it again. I wanted to write something on my blog and then it all spiralled out of control and now I'm writing about tea and cardboard and ice-cream spoons and using the phrase 'pretentious little fuckers' and immense run-on-sentences which don't really make sense nor actually get to the point for quite a bit and then proceed to take up more space than is really necessary from the actual post and then I quite forget what I was talking about, maybe I should come back tomorrow
When I'm making more sense.

Listening to: Halo 2 soundtrack. High Charity/Ghosts of Reach/the Last Spartan.
Martin O'Donnell really is a genius. Some of the most distinctive soundtrack music I've heard since Star Wars. And if you've ever played Halo 2, fits beautifully with the story.
Keep rocking!

1 comment:

teri said...

Pretentious little fucker eh? hahah... aren't all RI guys like that? Or is this just me again?

wb :

Blog Archive